Are you looking to update your Crocs with new charms or need to remove one for cleaning? Removing a Croc charm, also known as a Jibbitz, is a simple process that requires minimal effort.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to safely and effectively take out a charm from your Crocs:
1. Clean Around the Charm: Before starting, ensure your Crocs and the charm are clean. Dirt can sometimes make the removal process a bit harder.
2. Support the Base: Place your hand inside the Croc directly under the charm. This provides support and prevents the material from stretching or tearing.
3. Gently Push from the Inside: With your hand firmly supporting the base, gently push the charm out from the inside of the Croc. Apply steady pressure until the charm pops out.
4. Wiggle if Necessary: If the charm doesn’t pop out with a simple push, gently wiggle it side to side while continuing to push from the inside. This motion can help loosen the charm.
5. Inspect for Damage: Once removed, inspect both the charm and your Croc for any damage. If you notice any tears or the charm is harder to remove than expected, it might be time to replace it.
6. Clean After Removal: Clean the area where the charm was located to remove any dirt or debris. This is also an excellent time to wash your Crocs thoroughly.
Remember, while Croc charms are designed to be removable, frequent changes might wear out the holes over time. Always handle with care to ensure your Crocs and charms stay in the best condition. Happy customizing!